martes, 25 de noviembre de 2014

Pasatiempo sobre Hamlet

Intenta traducir las siguientes frases, situarlas en Hamlet y explicar su significado contextual. (Están colocadas por orden de aparición en la obra.)


1- Hamlet - But break, my heart, for I must hold my tongue.

2-- Hamlet - There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

3-  Polonius - What do you read, my lord?
Hamlet- Words, words, words.

4- Polonius – Though this be madness, yet there is method in´t.

5- Hamlet - The play is the thing wherein I´ll catch the conscience of the King.

6- Hamlet - Thus conscience does make coward of us all.

7- Hamlet - Give me that man That is not passion's slave, and I will wear him
In my heart's core, ay, in my heart of heart, As I do thee.

8- Queen Gertrude - Hamlet, thou hast cleft my heart in twain.
Hamlet - O, throw away the worser part of it, And live the purer with the other half.

9- Hamlet - Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio. A fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

10- Hamlet - The rest is silence.


1 comentario:

Juan José García dijo...

Si lo traduzco seguro que lo hago mal.